Document requirements for signing a collective agreement with Byggnads (the Swedish Building Workers Union) (Swedish companies)
The subject line of the email must contain the company's full name, corporate identity number/tax number and D-U-N-S number. If you do not know your D-U-N-S number, use the link below to search for it.
The following information must be submitted in order to enter into a collective agreement with Byggnads:
- Certificate of registration from the Swedish Companies Registration Office. The document may not be more than one month old.
- Decisions of the Swedish Tax Agency concerning approval of Swedish F-tax (corporate taxation), registration for employer's contributions and VAT registration.
- All contact details for the company and authorized signatory.
- Information about your client: Workplace address and labour to be performed, copy of construction contract.
- An employment contract must be submitted for each employee covered by the agreement with Byggnads. Each contract must be signed by the employee.
- The seven-digit policy number of any FORA insurance that the company already has must be specified. If the company does not have FORA insurance, the insurance policy must be signed when the collective agreement is entered into. The company must fill out this form.
- The company must enter into an occupational health services agreement in accordance with the policies of Byggnads. A signed agreement must be submitted.
A collective agreement may not be signed until all documents have been received.
All documents must be submitted in the original or a copy.
Signing the agreement
Once Byggnads has received the documents, it will contact the company and schedule an appointment to sign the collective agreement.
Byggnads charges an annual administrative fee, currently SEK 2,839.